Information for International Students
Are You An International Student?
IIAMS offers foreign students the opportunity to study Cosmetology , Trichology in one of the most dynamic and inspiring cities in the world: DELHI NCR. Our culture, student body, and instructional team reflect the ethnic diversity of our great city. We welcome international students from ENGLAND, USA, RUSSIA, SRILANKA, NEPAL, and many other Countries. Our students can gain exceptional insight into all of the latest and most diverse techniques.
Tuition is affordable, and payment options and loans are available to those who qualify. To receive more information, please fill out the contact us form and a financial aid representative will contact you to answer your questions about paying for the Institute.
Application Procedure Outline
The information below is for first-time applicants only.
- International students must first apply for admission to the IIAMS. There is a $100 application fee that must be paid along with the international student application form. Acceptable methods of payment are outlined on the application form. To obtain a copy of the application form, please fill out the form on the Contact us form.
- Students are required to show document proof of completion of Secondary/High school or equivalent. This information must be translated into English and certified by the translator.
- Financial documents must be submitted that demonstrate the student will be able to support themselves while studying in the INDIA. A certified bank statement which indicates the U.S. dollar value of the bank account. Financial sponsors either in the applicants home country or located here in the INDIA must also submit bank account and other verification of income.
- Students need not fill the address for residence or hotel as the institute is providing EDU TOURISM. It will include everything from pick up, drop to the airport.The accommodation which, includes breakfast with lunch and tourism
- EDU-Tourism is a new concept where foreign students will take their classes and have one day tourism, which includes sightseeing in Agra, THE WORLD RENOWNED TAJ MAHAL and Mathura SHREE KRISHNA temple, in Vrindavan…and many more.
- If accepted as a student, the Designated institute Official (DSO) at the institute will work with the applicant to complete the VISA PROCEDURE form that then must be brought to the INDIAN consulate located in the prospective student’s home country.
- Invitation letter from the Institute will be generated. All other formalities will be carried out once the fees are submitted.